Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, WiderView Photography.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent
Where our purpose for processing is: for sale of photographs including shipping
Which is necessary because: so we can send the goods to the correct address
We process your information in the following ways: via the secure Stripe Payment system
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties. / We do share your personal information with third parties and they include; .